It’s that time of year when you want your very best friend forever and ever to know you care. You want them to have something no one else will think of, but something they will love. But where to look? There are a lot of ways to show someone they are special, but if you want to give a gift different and fun there are several places you can refer too. The next five items are easy to find or easy to order and will never be forgotten in the years to come when friendships face challenges far removed from childhood.
1. “The Secret.” This is a wonderful book just recently available to the world! You can learn the secrets of the universe for success, wealth, health and love or you can just have a nice day. It’s an easy read and even if you don’t believe all it says about how to attract all you want from the universe around you it will at least start you days with a positive attitude and a smile first thing in the mornings. It can be purchased at most major book stores or ordered from Amazon.com. Price ranges from $15.00 to $26.00 in most places.
2. Choxie Chocolates. These have got to be some of the best chocolates ever made! They are rich, creamy and come in beautiful boxes and wraps. Once the chocolate is gone the boxes become a keepsake for the person blessed with a friend smart enough to give the very best of love. Choxie Chocolates are sold at Target stores every where and range in price from $1.80 to $12.00.
3. Isaac Mizrahi Bing Cherry Pashmina Scarf. These are the softest and most wonderful feeling of luxury a girl can put around her neck on a cold winter day. The gift cost so much less than the product would seem to for the quality. It comes in other colors as well as the beautiful Bing Cherry dark red. This gift can be purchased at Target stores throughout the nation with for the price of $14.00.
4. Something different and really fun for the child at heart or the adult reliving a bygone youth. Give a gift personalized for them only. At Fun-Personalized-Books.com you can order a book especially for your best friend or any other family member. There are books ranging from children’s comic to Superhero to wedding stories or you can write your very own. It is a one of a kind gift to last through the years and pass from generation to generation. Most prices are under $20.00.
5. How about a beautiful and fun wall mirrow that lights up in neon colors for your best friend! There are a variety of colors, styles and shapes to please everyone on your list. You can find fun shapes in the form of lips or even pieces of a puzzles you can arrange to suit your own style. The site has a host of gifts for everyone on your list and can be a one stop shopping experince, but be careful. You might end up ordering more for yourself others. The site is giftstheyremember.com and prices range from $35.00 and up.
Ok, you now have some wonderful and unusual ideas for your very best friend. Make it special so your friendship will share special memories for years to come.