Whether you’ve known each other since kindergarten or just met this year, your best friend is a very special person to you. Your best friend is the one who is there to laugh with and share your joys with you as well as provide a shoulder and weep with you when you experience life’s trials. You want to give your best friend a great Christmas or holiday gift, but it has to be a perfect fit, just as your best friend is to you! Here are five best friend holiday gift ideas.
1. Remember when you were a kid and you and your best friend wore jewelry telling the world that you were “bff’s”? Now that you are grown up that doesn’t mean you can’t still share a fun best friend bracelet pronouncing your friendship to the world! At Cherished Time Designs you can buy a beautiful, sophisticated yet fun single strand bracelet with both your best friend’s and your own birthstone crystals. They have several other friendship bracelets as well, all equally beautiful. You are sure to find one to suit you and your best friend.
2. If your sister is your best friend and you like the idea of jewelry but just don’t think a bracelet is the perfect gift for your best friend, how about a ring? Personalization Mall has the ideal gift. They offer a simple yet lovely polished sterling silver band-style ring, inscribed with “Always Sisters, Forever Friends”.
3. Does your best friend have a stressful job? (Who doesn’t?) Give her a gift that she can set on her desk to remind her every day that she’s got you to lean on. Gifts for You Now sells an elegant clear block personalized with both your name and your best friends. Choose from the meaningful “My Friend” poem offered along with a personalized opening sentiment and a two line message following the poem, or create your own poem up to 20 lines.
4. Whether you and your best friend relate more to Thelma and Louise or Lucy and Ethel, you will both love the best friends ornament offered at Personal Creations. The ornament features two best friends living out loud in a red resin convertible. “Best Friends” is hand-painted on the windshield, as well as your names on the hood of this little hot rod.
5. Show your best friend that she lights up your life! Collectibles Today sells a Comfort Candles best friends candleholder. This keepsake gift is made of handcrafted terra cotta and features a bronze-finished lid and base.
No matter what you decide to give your best friend, it’s sure to be a winner as long as it’s from your heart!