City moms using public transportation have special requirements for baby strollers and baby products.
City moms using public transportation need a baby stroller which fits a busy lifestyle. The busy lifestyle can include a lot of time spent getting in and out of a car with baby, or getting and off public transportation.
Product Features for the Busy City Mom
When selecting a baby stroller for city moms using public transportation, consider these important baby product features:
1. Is it portable – The most important feature in baby stroller for a mom getting on an off public transportation is one that is portable.
2. It folds quickly – A portable baby product is one that will fold quickly, easily, and compactly, ideal for families relying on public transportation. There should be some feature that keeps the product closed.
3. Weight – A portable product is one that is lightweight, that a mom can carry onto pubic tranportation in addition to a growing child.
4. It moves well – A portable product moves around well and does not get hung up on every little bump in the road. Life comes with enough of those, at least our strollers should be able to handle them.
The baby stroller for city moms using public transportation is the “extra” stroller that moms need which can be grabbed at a moment’s notice for a quick errand or when dashing out of the house toting baby.
1. Maclaren Triumph Stroller 2007
City moms using public transportation will win out any race with the clock when they use the Maclaren Triumph Stroller 2007.
The Maclaren Triumph Stroller is increcibly easy to maneuver. Great choice for shopping moms, and moms who use public transportation. Swivel wheels, a 5-point harness system, a rain cover, and a single-hand fold design make this baby stroller tops with moms on the go. The Maclaren Triumph Stroller 2007 comes in charcoal, crimson, coral pink, and navy.
2. Quinny’s Zap
Quinny’s Zap is a convenient and easy to maneuver three-wheel system for city moms using public transportation. Great for city strolling and errand running, this product can easily make its way through crowded events and public transportation.
The front wheel can swivel completely around, making it easy to move around quickly. The front wheel also locks.
3. Graco Ipo
Always a favorite with parents, Graco makes a great baby stroller for city moms using public transportation . The Graco Ipo is a compact stroller that keeps moving families going. Graco outdoes the typical “umbrella” style stroller with a reclining seat for a tired child.
Unlike other “umbrella” style strollers of convenience, the Graco Ipo also has a nice storage basket underneath the seat.
4. Chicco C6 Stroller
The Chicco C6 comes with a very convenient carrying bag. city moms using public transportation can fold up the stroller put it in the bag, and use the shoulder strap to carry it and baby, when needed.
5. Peg Perego Aria Twin
For moms, the top pick for city moms using public transportation with twins (is that an oxymoronic phrase, or what?) is the Peg Perego Aria Twin. The Peg Perego Aria Twin folds flat to easily fit in the back of mom’s vehicle. Take the twins out and still have room to bring home much-needed supplies!
Any of these top baby strollers area great baby products for city moms using public transportation .