1. The scientist first introduced the term cell : Robert Hooke.
2. The largest cell of the world : Egg of Ostrich.
3. The smallest cell of the world : Mycoplasma gallisepticum (PPLO)
4. The largest cell of plant : a cell of the fibre of a bark of Ramie.
5. The longest cell of the human body : nerve cell
6. The smallest cell of the human body : WBC (lymphocyte).
7. The non-living outer permeable covering of plant cell : cell wall.
8. A plant cell without cell wall (naked cell) : Reproductive cell of the Fern.
9. A plant cell without nucleus : Sieve tube.
10. An animal cell without nucleus : mature human RBC, platelets.
11. A plant cell with many nuclei : Vaucheria.
12. An animal cell with two nuclei : Paramoecium.
13. An animal cell with multinuclei : Opalina, Skeletal muscle cell.
14. A cell can be seen in open eye : egg cell
15. The examples of prokaryotic cell : bacteria and blue green algae, PPLO.
16. The present name of blue green algae : cyanobacteria.
17. Main component of Prokaryotic cell wall : Peptidoglycan.
18. Main component of eukaryotic cell wall : Cellulose
19. The chemical makes the cell wall thick : lignin.
20. The semipermeable membrane outside the protoplasm : plasmamembrane.
21. The outer and inner part of cytoplasm : Ectoplasm and endoplasm
22. Fluid mosaic model of cell membrane proposed by : Nicolson and Singer (1972, University of California).
23.The cytoplasm present around the vacuole : primordial utricle, tonoplast.
24.The cytoplasm of cell body, axon and muscle cell : Neuroplasm, axoplasm, sarcoplasm.
25.The liquid matrix of cytoplasm : hyaloplasm, cytosol.
26. The part of cell known as the brain of a cell : Nucleus.
27. The outer covering of nucleolus : karyotheca.
28. The fluid inside the nucleus : nucleoplasm or karyolymph or karyoplasm.
29.The part of cell from which ribosomes and RNA are originated :- Nucleolus of Nucleus.
30.The power house of the cell : Mitochondrion.
31.The smallest cell organelle in a cell : Ribosome.
32.The protein factory of the cell : Ribosome.
33. The ribosome present in prokaryotes and eukaryotes : 70 S and 80 S.
34.The metallic ion present in the ribosome : Mg++
35.The cell organelle known as suicidal bag : Lysosome.
36.The cell organelle present in prokaryotes and eukaryotes : Ribosome.
37.The finger like projections present in a Mitochondrion : Cristae.
38.The stalked particles present in the inner membrane and cristae of a mitochondrion : Oxysome or F1 particle or Fenandez moran subunit.
39.The non-stalked particles present in the outer membrane of a mitochondrion : subunit of Person.
40.The cell organelle helps in the animal cell divition : centrosome.
41. The cell organelle helps in the cellular secretions : Golgi complex.
42. The cell organelle helps to form the acrosome of a sperm : Golgi complex.
43. The cell organelle helps in vitellogenesis : Golgi complex.
44. The cell organelle helps to form the tail of a sperm : Centrosome.
45. The cell organelle helps in the formation of basal body of cilia and flagella in animals (ciliogenesis) : centrosome.
46. Two centrioles of a centrosome : diplosome.
47. The golgi bodies of plant cell : dictyosomes.
48. Structures perform inter cellular connections : Plasmodesmata, Desmosomes, gap junctions, tight junctions etc.
49. Stucture from which flagella are originated : basal body or blepheroplast or kinetosome.
50. Structures take part in the production of H2O2 : Peroxisomes.
51. The octagonal electron dense ring present in nuclear pore : annulus.
52. The grouped form of many ribosomes during Translation or protein synthesis : Polyribosome or Polysome.
53. The flattened sac like unit of a Granum : Thylakoid.
54. The functional unit of chloroplast : granum.
55. The cell organelle helps in the formation of cytoskeleton : ER.
56. The cell organelle of parietal cell of stomach helps in HCl secretion : ER.
57. The special type of cell present in the Neuron : Schwann cell.
58. The vesicles containing Bacteriochlorophyll : Chromatophores
59. The smaller spherical bodies present in each thylakoid : quantosome.
60. The yellow coloured plastids : Xanthoplasts.
61. The brown coloured plastids : Pheoplasts.
62. The red coloured plastids : Rhodoplasts.
63. The colourless plastids : leucoplsts.
64. The orange coloured plastids : carotenoplast.
65. The plastids store starch : amyloplasts.
66. The plastids store protein : proteinoplsts.
67. The plastids store lipid : eleioplasts.
68. The plastids give the colour of flower and fruits : chromoplasts.
69. The cell organelle helps in the formation of primary lysosome : golgi bodies.
70. The cytoplasm of centrosome : centrosphere.
71. One example of Mesokaryotic cell : Dinoflagellate alga.
72. The system related with secretion from cell to outside : GERL.
73. The cell organelle helps in the formation of bones by digestion of cartilages : Lysosomes.
74. The cell organelle helps in the metamorphosis of animals : Lysosomes.
75. The full form of PPLO : Pleuro pneumonia like organisms.
76. The plastid help to maintain the oxygen concentration constant in plants: Chloroplast (contains chlorophyll thus helps in the photosynthesis).
77. A secretory material of plant cell : nectar.
78. The reserved food material present in the cactus cell : latex.
79. The extended part of cytoplasm helps in the respiration of Bacteria: mesosome.
80. The largest white blood cell : Monocyte.
81. The smallest white blood cell of blood : Lymphocyte.
82. The blood cell with 2-5 lobed nucleus : Neutrophill.
83. The most abundant white blood cell : neutroplhill or polymorphs.
84. The most abundant white blood cell : Basophill.
85. The inclusion of solid sin the cell : Phagocytocis.
86. The inclusion of liquid sin the cell : pinocytosis or cell drinking.
87. Phagocytocis and pinocytosis commonly called : endocytosis.
88. The exclusion of anything to outside the cell : exocytosis.
89. Outer covering outside the plasmamembrane of many animal cell made up of mucopolysaccaride : glycocalyx.
90. The thread like part present in fibrillar zone of nucleolus and made up of ribonucleoprotein : nucleolonema.