EasyUploader and Easy-share.com is a free service allows you to upload files to the Internet similar to other service like Zshare, Mediafire… However, it has many advantages that other services does not have.
One of the biggest advantages of EasyUploader and Easy-share.com is you can use a software to upload any file without going to website. When using, you can easily realize many more advantages include:
– You do not have to register to upload files.
– You can upload many file at the same time (by using software).
– The size of uploading files can get up to 100MB.
– This service has a great uploading speed.
– You can download unlimited time.
1. How to upload files using Easy-share.com and EasyUploader
There are two ways to upload files:- Uploading from web: go to www.easy-share.com. In “Upload File” section, click “Browse” to locate the file you want to upload. After uploading process is finished, this website will provide you “file url”, “html code”, “bb code” and a link to delete the file when you do not need it anymore (you will receive notice “File was deleted” when using this link).
– Uploading from program EasyUploader: at first, you have to download the free program here for only about 280 KB of your system resource. Then, install and operate EasyUploader. Go to menu “File-Add Files” (or plus sign on the toolbar) and locate files you want to upload (hold Ctrl to pick more than one file). The files will be uploaded to the website after added to uploading list. After all works are done, click “View links in a notepad” to see the status of uploading file (similar to the one when using website to upload).
Besides, this program also has other features to help you to use it more effectively. Click menu “Options” to figure them out:
Anonymous upload: allows you to upload your file without any information about author.
Proxy Settings: if you use proxy, use this setting to put it in.
Links Export Template: allows you to name the link. The default setting would be filename-filesize. If you only want the main link, choose “downlink”.
Some of other features are “Number of Simultaneous Connections”, “Start EasyUploader on System Startup”, “Don’t Start the upload Automatically on Program Start” and “Don’t Start the Upload Automatically”.
2. How to Download Uploaded Files
This task is even easier. Go to an internet browser, then, copy and paste the link. The website will provide you another link. Click on that link. Type in your code in “Please enter code” (if needed) and then, click “Get file” to start downloading process.
Using this service to upload file could save you a lot of time. It has many advantages that the other services do not have. I hope you would be successful to upload your files to share with your friends or simply just to store online by using this method.