Here is a follow-up by request to my original article “Gross Facts You May Have Never Wanted to Know.” This article is filled with even more disgusting, yet intriguing Gross Facts for your enjoyment.
Warning: This article contains disgusting facts that just as the title states, you may not want to know! With that being said, please read on with caution.
Next time you lean in for a kiss, you might want to think about this:
1. The nose drips into the back of the mouth and you may get mucus mixed with saliva when kissing.
2. Fungus is constantly growing in the oral cavity.
3. The white blood cells from your partners mouth will attack yours when embracing in a kiss.
More random Gross Facts:
1. One of the gasses in your farts is actually flammable. If you attempt to light your gas on fire it has a chance that the flame will back up into your colon. Ouch!
2. To this day, some Chinese farmers are still using poop as a fuel. They dump pig feces and other animal waste into a large holding area. The bacteria in the poo creates methane, a natural gas. A pipe is then inserted into the fecal dump and the natural gas is then brought into the home for cooking.
3. Ear wax comes in two forms – dry and wet. Your heritage determines what type of wax you will be born with. Most Black, White, and Hispanics have wet wax, this is an oily, sticky and tan colored. Asian and Native Americans have dry wax, which is a sticky, brittle and grey color.
4. An elephant can poop a 7-gallon pile.
5. Ear wax naturally dries up and forms tiny little balls that drop out when we yawn, chew, or swallow.
6. If you are right-handed you will sweat more from under your left arm. If you are left-handed, you will sweat more from under your right arm.
7. A deceased person will still fart shortly after death.
8. They actually make special underwear for people who pass gas a lot. They are called Fartypants.
9. There have been recorded cases where intestinal gases with a higher than normal oxygen content have exploded during surgery once the electric cautery was used by the surgeon.
10. Termites have the smelliest farts. These creatures farts are believed to be a major contributor towards global warming.
11. When you fart in the bathtub, you are releasing small amounts of feces into the water with you.
12. Studies show that in your lifetime you will have eaten poop more than once. This is caused by using the restroom and not washing your hands properly after wiping or scratching your “butt-hole” from an itch.
13. Almost all humans have Pin-worms in their colons. Most don’t ever notice these tiny parasites unless they have an unusually high amount. You can find out if you have a high amount by having someone gently touch around your anal area with Scotch Tape while you sleep, this is when they are most active. The worms will stick to the tape and you should be able to see them. EEW!
This concludes another chapter for Gross Facts. Hopefully, for lack of better words, you have enjoyed reading the above information, or at the least you’ve learned something new!