Fairway Cash – Interview I was fortunate enough to interview Jody, the administrator of Fairway Cash, a really wonderful GPT (get paid to) website that pays you in gift cards!
1. What got you first started in the Get Paid To industry? Honestly, it was total curiosity that such an industry could exist without my knowing about it all these years :-) I first discovered the world of GPT in January 2007, so not too long ago. I’m a super-organized person, so it was relatively easy for me to really get “into” it…plus the added personality characteristics of being a “product junkie” and an avid reader (the book clubs have been my favorites) don’t help!
2. Do you think a person could make a living through GPT websites? Why or why not? Well, that depends on what standard-of-living one subscribes to. If you’re a college student just needing some extra spending money, then yes, but for a normal productive member of society, no. In order for the GPT industry to remain alive, it’s imperative that each and every user make *absolutely sure* that they use their own legitimate information and that they don’t ever repeat an offer. Playing by those rules, there simply aren’t enough new offers on a monthly basis to sustain a monthly income of more than a few hundred dollars….which I presume (for me at least) isn’t not enough to “live” on!
3. What made you decide to start Fairway Cash? I’m actually a business executive on-leave from my current company, and this is one of my many ventures!
4. How is Fairway Cash different than other GPT websites? Well first and foremost, we’ve got a pretty hefty set of terms & conditions, and we don’t pay cold, hard, cash. The reason for this is multi-fold — first and foremost that it enables us to work with many advertisers that other sites may not be able to. If you’re in this for a quick buck, you’ll need to look elsewhere. If you want to be a member of a fun community with exciting new offers and a chance to earn rewards that you can really use, come join us today (and get $3 just to sign up!)
5. What GPT advice do you have for beginners who want to make an income from Get Paid To programs? Don’t quit your day job, and don’t look at GPT as an end-all-and-be-all of money earning. There’s no “free lunch” in this world, and you can’t expect to earn hoards of money from trying products and providing your contact information! That being said though, there’s definitely some room for some extra spending money and giftcards (and who doesn’t need something at Target or a Starbucks run?)!
6. Are there any big plans for Fairway Cash in the future?
We’re brand new, so our near-term goals are just to get up-and-running very smoothly. Beyond that, the sky is the limit really! And as always, we’re eager to hear any suggestions that our members may have!
7. Anything else you would like to add: That about covers it for today :-) Thanks and I hope that you enjoy the site!