Every second counts when little ones are holding on to your legs, bathrooms and kitchens are always dirty, and your husband still wants you to make yourself presentable enough for sex! If you are a stay at home mom, I bet you know the feeling. Interested in saving precious seconds on things that have to get done, so that you can carve out a few for yourself? Try these lifesaver items that help save you time.
1) Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Flushables: Does your toilet get the tender loving care that it needs? I bet it doesn’t, especially if you have toddlers who are potty training, husbands who can’t control their spray, and guests coming over in five minutes. I cannot believe how easy these toilet bowl cleaners are. They are fairly inexpensive, and they honestly do make it easier to get the job done. In addition, I have always hated the thought of a dirty toilet brush sitting around, and this is a wonderful solution. I can clean every toilet in my house in less than 5 minutes. You can’t beat that!
2) Reach Access Flosser: Do you lower your head in shame every time the dentist asks you if you’ve been flossing? Not sure you have time to floss quickly before you head to the kitchen to make a delicious breakfast including Pop-Tarts and Kix? The Reach Access Flosser makes it easier to reach those back teeth, and saves you time in the process.
3) Mr. Clean Magic Eraser: Raise your hand if you’ve had a toddler write on your walls, soap scum permanently adhere itself to your shower door, or some sort of black stuff attach itself to the side of your stovetop. Rather than purchase dozens of items to try to save the day, save time and money and purchase the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. It really does work miracles at cleaning everything and anything quickly and effortlessly.
4) Gillette Venus Breeze: This handy little razor comes with soap above and below the blades, so it isn’t necessary to lather up before you shave. If you’ve ever showered with two children in the bathroom with you, one trying to put their Care Bear in the toilet, and one weighing themself while holding onto the sink, you realize that your shower cannot possibly take more than two minutes. However, you also realize that if your husband doesn’t get sex again this month, you may never hear the end of it. The Gillette Venus Breeze is a clear solution. Legs shaved, quickly!
5) Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer Moisture Therapy: Clean your hands quickly on the go after changing diapers or any one of the other disgusting tasks moms have to handle in a day! Moisturize in the process.
Your legs are shaved, your teeth are flossed, your hands are clean and moisturized, and your house is sparkling. Take that time you saved and do something for yourself, Mom!