It’s a fast paced world we live in and I believe we should take advantage of all the help we can get when it comes to our little ones. Spending quality time with our kids is important which is why Mommy and Me created products that are designed for kids to use with their parent. There are four categories of interactive toys; Potty Time, Bath Time, Sleep Time, and On-the-Go Time. Now we as parents can make the most of the time we spend with our children.
Potty Time: There are three products that are available to help Mom’s introduce potty training, reward successes, and remind their toddler to use the potty.
1. Potty Pal Playset: A soft training bear that uses the potty and bathroom sink. It comes with the play bathroom. Put the bear on the potty and when you are done flush the toilet and you will hear real sounds. Then take your bear to the sink to wash his or her hands and hear the sound of rushing water.
2. Potty Prize: There is a trophy button your child can push once they successfully use the potty. The trophy will then play an encouraging phrase for your child. You will also get a chart with stickers to record your progress.
3. Potty Bracelet: This bracelet is so fun. You can set the timer on the bracelet for 15, 30, or 90 minutes. When it gets close to the time the watch will laugh and remind your child it is time to use the potty.
All three of these products are sold together for $29.96.
Bath Time: Three main products for bath time help your toddlers feel like getting clean is fun.
1. Scrub-A-Dub Squirt Puppets: Choose from either a Hippo or Alligator. One puppet is small for your toddler and one is big for you. This terry cloth bath puppets will make scrubbing fun. If you squeeze the puppets mouth it will make the puppet squirt out water. This product costs $9.98.
2. Sort ‘N Squirt Bath Boat: This boat comes with shapes your son or daughter can put inside the boat. There is also a captain who can be removed from his post to play in the tub. If you fill him with water he will squirt it back out. This product is available for $7.88.
3. Bath Time Island Timer: This timer can be set to one of three settings. When the clam starts to flash and beep your toddler will know bath time is almost up. This will help your child get used to being in the tub for a certain amount of time. I like it because most children don’t want to get out of the tub. Using a timer will help eliminate fits when it is time to get out. This product is available for $9.98.
Sleep Time: There is only one product for this category and it is called the Story time Pirate Blankee. It sells for $19.94. This blankee is soft and includes and alligator puppet and two soft monkey dolls. The banket has flaps, pockets, and several pirate activities. Moms and Dads can play with their child and the blanket in the child’s room as kind of a wind down activity before bed.
On-The-Go Time: Like I said in the introduction, we live in a fast paced society where we are always coming and going. It is nice to have some toys that are designed to help our kids in that area.
1. Count ‘N Call Travel Time Phone: This little cell phone teaches children both English and Spanish numbers. The phone lights up, plays songs, and makes real phone sounds. You can purchase this product for $7.88.
2. Learning Adventures Laptop: The Learning Adventures Laptop teaches little ones letters, numbers, shapes, colors and animals. Children can take a quiz, add mommy’s photo in the frame, and listen to phrases and horn sounds. This product sells for $19.96.
3. “Mommy’s Calling” Soft Driver: This product has a soft driver for your child and a plush cell phone for you. You can call your child from the front seat. Your child will have their own sell phone plus a plush driver that has a mirror, light, radio, horn, and ignition key. This product sells for $19.96.
These products are currently on their way to a Wal-Mart near you. Keep your eye out because they will be available in time for Christmas and they would make great gifts!