What would you do if you had the ability to change your life?
Affirmations are positive sentences to describe a situation you desire. It is repeated over and over again to impress the subconscious mind and trigger it into positive action.
Before you begin:
You must decide what area in your life that you want to make change. It is important to remember to use the present or past tense. Do not use the future tense, because you want it to already be done happened in your mind.
Always use positive thoughts and never negativity.
Write down your affirmations, so you will remember exactly what to say the next time you say your affirmations. Personalize them with your name.
Here are ten affirmations that I am believe about myself:
1. I have a joyous relationship with the person I truly love and who loves me. I no longer bite my nails because I am wearing the wedding ring that he gave me. We worship together and serve the True God in everything we do. We love and respect each other and we have been together for a long time.
2. I am appreciated. I have people who love to come to People’s Media and read my positive words of encouragment. They appreciate me so much that they purchased my book, “I Refuse To Be Lonely,” and now it is sitting in millions of homes and on millions of coffee tables.
3. My finances now reflect that I have sold millions of books. I now respect money and not see it as a means to gather many material objects, but to cover my needs and to help other people who may need my help financially and I donate a large sum to a very worthy cause.
4. I am loved and appreciated just as I am. I have friends that accept me for who I am and they love me. They were in my life before I went on “The View” to discuss my book.
5. Life brings to me only good experiences that assist in my spiritual growth and fulfillment. I am no longer a drama queen that needs a lot of hoopla in my life to feel sane.
6. The past is over. This is a new day that I have never lived before. I stay in the now and enjoy each and every minute. I no longer sit back and regret my yesterdays. I have learned from the past. There is a time and place for everything, my time is to forgive myself and move on for past mistakes.
7. All my creative projects bring me great satisfaction. I am proud of my work, my poetry, my ministry and my writings. My creativity will bring only positive people in my life.
8. I choose to see clearly with the eyes of love. Everyone is human and we all make mistakes, love covers a multitude. I choose to see only the good in everyone and hope that they feel the same about me.
9. I am entitled to have all my feelings and emotions. I deserve to be happy and enjoy the success my life has become, whether it is in my writings or my ministry. I am entitled to feel bad if someone hurts my feelings, but I don’t have the right to hurt back in return. Communication can solve a lot of problems.
10. I love my body. I create peacefulness in my mind and my body reflects this peacefulness as perfect health. I am no longer suffering from my Lupus, I am in complete remission. I love my 44 year old body with its bumps and bruises.
You have to believe in your affirmations, believe that it is happening, put it out there, so like a boomerang you can receive it back.
You must be repetitive and persistant. It helps to set things in motion.
Always have a specific time daily to repeat your affirmations and visualizations. This will help set a pattern for you, so you will do them daily.