There are a few who would go directly to the dining room after bathing. But most would prefer dressing up and ready to go before battling their way to what provision God had poured out today. So what could you be doing from the bathroom to the dressing room? It would be quite boring to just freshen and dress up, freshen and dress up and so on. The suggestion is just to thank God for all the good reasons like the following list. Although as always, it is a list not exhaustive as there are a lot of reasons that we could thank God for in similar circumstance. Read on and maybe add your own reasons.
1. Thank God for the precious water for its cleansing and refreshing properties. A colorless, odorless, tasteless compound and without form of its own but what an amazing thing. The very essence of every cycle in this garden of life.
2. Thank God for the privacy of your bathroom. It happened that shame clothed our being. It is there inside. It was allowed that we will always remember to give glory to the one who can move us, direct us, or mold us. And it is always worth a gratitude that God’s people will not be shamed.
3. Thank God for the clothes. I do not know fashion but since we are not built with the same faculties as the inhabitants of the wild we do well with something that shields from the form changing climate.
4. Thank God for safety. The fact that you have dance around in wild abandon while scrubbing your back and have not slipped is worth a shout of gratitude. Hip injuries reportedly happen in the safe environs of the bathroom especially in the geriatric population.
5. Thank God for the one who fixed, folded and hung our clothes. I maybe able to find where I have stuff all those clothes and others but that means some precious minutes. Thus, it is my insensibility if I am not going to thank God everyday for giving her to me. She seem to enjoy every moment of the not-so-tough task of making my life more than convenient.
6. Thank God for the mirror. At least, something else says you still look good. So, smile to the mirror you have cared to install in your dressing room.
7. Thank God for the perfume, lotion and other aesthetic accessories. Despite life’s unavoidable pressures and circumstances there are still a lot of simple ways for you to show love for yourself. And they are right at your dressing room.
8. Thank God for the towels. We maybe able to shrug off most of the water, yet we would want to really have that dry feeling after soaking. Nothing else comes in more handy than our towel in the dressing room.
9. Thank God for having successfully defecated. It feels great everytime, ain’t it?
10. Thank God for the opportunity to pray. Dressing rooms are mostly bedrooms with cabinets for all the clothings. The comfort, rest and privacy usually associated with this part of the house allows for a lot of things among which is fervent praying. It could but occur anywhere too. So, before heading out that door do it once again, bow down and give the Lord a shout of “Amen!”.