We need some t-shirts for parents. Here are some ideas you can print on your t-shirt,
1. Duct Tape: The Perfect Baby Sitter
2. My Kid is an Over -Achieverrr like I were
3. You make Daddy’s Hair Fall Out.
4. Giving a kid sugar is like putting amphetamines in your coffee.
5. My kid can’t even spell Potential.
6. Only you can prevent Mommy’s Nervous Breakdown
7. Does Parenting have a Fast Forward Button?
8. You were the result of a mistake. I married your father.
9. Bourbon: The Natural Sleep Aid
10. Don’t Even Think About Thinking About It
11. If It Were A Snake It Would a Bit You
12. If You had a Brain, You’d Take It Out And Play With It
13. Time -out is for Parents
14. We are not playing banker. No hand-outs!
15. Parents for Year-Round School
16. Guitar Hero? How About Homework Hero.
17. Bedtime. Brush Your Teeth, Wash Your Face, Untie your sister.
18. If God Wanted You To Text All Day, He Would have Given You Ten Thumbs
19. Cell Phones, Remote Controls and Hamsters do not like Water. Got it?
20. Beer is Prozac for Dads
21. You were Dreaming about Daddy and the Babysitter.
22. You Did What?
23. Your best survival skill is shut up and goes to your room NOW!
24. No! Your little brother does not need a tattoo.
25. Allowance? I’m allowing you to stay alive.
26. You’re just a little person who does not pay rent.
27. What did you think would happen?
28. Use Your Head. Buy A Hat
29. Definitely his mother’s side of the family.
30. We will not trade your sister for a puppy.
31. Your Economic Stimulus? Get A Job
32. My Kid is A Spelling Chimp
33. Don’t Talk to Strangers. And Your Dad Is Getting Stranger Every Day.
34. Kids are Natural Drunks
35. Yes Alcohol kills brain cells. Look at your father.
36. Abuse a Parent. Go To Your Room.
37. I’m only letting you live so you can pay my social security.
38. Take The Cat Out Of The Washer
39. Yes We’re Having Pizza Again.
40. Visit Your Grandparents
41. No, Twelve Is Not Too Young To Join The Army
42. POS: Parent Over Shoulder
43. If You Have To Ask, The Answer is NO
44. Prozac? That’s Mommy’s Niceness Medicine
45. Don’t All the Kids Stay All Day at Sunday School?
46. Why Does the School Bus Keep Bringing You Back ?