Soon summer will arrive and along with the warm weather and vacations there will be weddings to attend for family, friends and complete strangers! You will be asked to be a bridesmaid, groomsman or if you are just one of the guest you will expect a memory of more than just an invitation. So to help the bride make a good decision send her this article with highlights of your favorite gift you would like to take home!
For the bridesmaid that must wear the dress that makes the bride beautiful and you look like a walking disaster of color and style:
1. How about a beautiful and different Love’s Mosaic Abalone Shell necklace available online through Hallmark.com. It is style beyond dreams and carries with it color of unusual reflections. It is a compliment to anything you will wear long after you have made curtains of the dress. Only $79.95 for the best of friends willing to look like a fool for the bride.
2. For a mere $29.95 each at mybridesmaidgifts.com you can choose the very different and yet stunning monogrammed Cashmere Scarf in colors of black, pink or softest brown. It is 63″x12″ of elegance and a perfect gift for winter fashions.
For the groomsmen who would rather being playing football in the living room:
1. A stainless steel multiblade pocket knife with their name monogrammed on it is a sure fire bet when it comes to usefulness. It’s a tough little knife with style any man can display for the lady in need of a sharp object. Only $30.00 from Hallmark.com.
2. Men love to bleed and bruise in an effort to show how tough they are so why not something that says challenge, danger and injury! A beautiful Nickel Plated, monogrammed, Nostalgic Heirloom Yoyo! Give him something that confirms his brotherhood of the male willing to face any challenge even being at the wedding of their best friend! Only $34.00 at Hallmark.com.
For the guest attending the ceremony with tears of happiness -or humor- spilling from the little eyes:
1. Wrappedhersheys.com offers a 1.55oz standard wrapped chocolate bar at the low price of $1.69 each with your name and date of your special day for all your guest. Wrappers come in colors and styles such as white, gold or roses for the background of this sweet treat. You can also buy memories printed on Miniature Mix bars for .50 each. You can’t go wrong with chocolate for all the women attending while their men sit on the sidelines taking bets on the game they are missing.
2. If you need something a little less expensive, but just as wonderful you can buy 1000 small stickers with your name and date on them for $29.95 and for a bit more you can add your picture. Once you have your stickers you can place them on the bottom of hundreds of chocolate kisses to everyone’s delight. Place in bowls or pour them down the center of the table for a foil wrapped silver affect. From Moosiewrapper.com.
This great company also offers personalized coffee, chocolate coins, mints, lollipops and more for fun celebrations of all kinds.
I hope this will provide you with ideas of what you would like to receive at a wedding. Even with the special celebration of union there is always time to live as a child once again with pocket knives, yoyo’s and chocolate candies to your hearts content! Remember your childhood was the beginning for the adult life you are now facing. Do it with style, class a little fun and