With Father’s Day not to far into our future, the burning question arises, what do I get dad for Father’s Day? Well a perfect solution to that problem would be to get dad a gift card to his favorite place to shop.
Below I’ll give you a few examples of some really good gift card ideas for dad.
1. Menard’s gift card. Great for the handy man in all dads. He can get all his different tools, wood supplies, building supplies, and other essentials he always seems to need for all his projects or things he might be trying to fix or prepare. A great amount would be anywhere from $25-100. You can get them at you local Menard’s and your dad would absolutely love it as a gift.
2. Wal-mart gift card. Dad’s can never pass this one up. At Wal-mart they can get pretty much anything they need. Wal-mart has a small but good selection of hunting and fishing gear. Your dad might also want to pick up his favorite movie. Also he could get his usual mountain dew fix or buy some of his favorite candy that he always seems to be craving. A great purchase for dad that he is pretty much guaranteed to enjoy.
3. Definitely a gift card to Gander Mountain. A great hot spot for all your hunting, fishing, and outdoor needs. Guys love some good camping gear, some new fishing equipment, or even that new hunting rifle that they never seem to be able to keep their eyes off of. With Gander Mountain’s great selection of everything and outdoors man could need, why wouldn’t this be the absolute perfect gift for any guy?
4. A movie store gift card. Guys love movies, whether it is those sweet new action films, those old western type movies, the war with with all the famous characters and battles, or even the comedy that they can not seem to stop laughing it, then this is the right gift for them. It allows them to pick up one or two of their favorite movies and not ever have to rent them again. It will also keep them occupied and entertained for awhile, maybe giving the Mrs. some well needed alone time. A great gift for dads and kids alike, because they is nothing better than watching a movie with your old man.
5. Home Depot gift card. For the crafty man, the business man, or even the do-it-yourself kind of guy, this is a great gift card idea as well. It allows them to pick out some of that new paint for the car, get some new tiles for the bathroom, or even that new bird house to build, guys will definitely be satisfied with the gift. They can get all of their fill on their projects and activities as well and thank you for the help in buying them the gift card for father’s day.
Some other great gift card ideas include:
– a gift card to their favorite restaurant
– a gift card to the movie theater
– a gift voucher to a baseball game of their choice
– a gift voucher to spend on i-tunes
– a gift card to Best Buy for all their music and electronic needs
– a gift card to Office Depot for all their office supplies needs
– a gift card to Red Lobster for some good eats
– a gift card to the Harley Davidson store to pickup some new adjustments for their bike or some new riding gear
– a gift card to a local meat market or steak company for their venison fill
– a gas gift card if they are always on the road
– a Quillin’s gift card for all their grocery needs
The possibilities are almost endless, but no matter what gift card you decide to pick, I’m almost certain that he will love it. It is the thought that matters and he will definitely appreciate anything you get him this Father’s Day.
Happy Father’s Day 2009!