Experts on human mating state that women may display the following signals when they are interested in you:
1. She blushes in your presence.
2. She plays with her hair in your presence.
3. She walks past you more than once. She is trying to get your attention.
4. She keeps looking at you. She can not take her eyes of you.
5. She shows some flesh in your presence, like pulling on her collar or lifting up her dress.
6. She moves closer to you.
7. Her chest is facing you.
8. She smiles at you with a full set of teeth; not just the upper row.
9. She stays near you for most of the night.
10. Her head tilts slightly down when you look at her; especially if she is blushing at the same time.
11. Her shoulders are slightly raised when she is talking with you.
12. Her arms are open and to the side when you talk to her.
13. Her pupils are enlarged when you make eye contact with her.
14. She licks her lips in your presence.
15. Her head is tilted slightly to the side when you talk to her.
16. She breaks apart from her group of friends to talk to you.
17. You are with a group of people and she talks to you more often than anyone in the group.
18. She asks you questions about yourself.
19. She laughs at all of your jokes.
20. She says that you are cute. (Obvious)
21. She tells you something personal about herself.
22. She compliments one of your clothing items.
23. She asks for a cigarette or for a light.
24. She asks for the time.
25. She makes verbal contact with you before you make verbal contact with her.
26. She mentions that she is recently out of a relationship.
27. She says something overtly sexual to you; even if it is in a joking manner.
28. Her attitude is more playful with you than with other members of the group.
29. She touches you in any way.
30. She gives you any kind of compliment.
Experts on human mating state that women may display the following signals when they are not interested in you:
1. She has her arms crossed in your presence.
2. She turns her back to you.
3. She turns her shoulder to you; i.e. giving you the cold shoulder.
4. She appears stiff in your presence.
5. Her legs are tightly crossed in your presence.
6. She does not make eye contact with you.
7. She pretends that she does not notice you.
8. She talks to friends instead of you.
9. She does not display any emotion when you make your approach.
10. She clings to her friend when you approach her.
11. She pretends she is lost in the music when you make your approach.
12. She does not smile back at you.
13. Her head tilt is perfectly strait.
14. She does not raise her shoulders at all when you make your approach.
15. Her lips are pursed in your presence.