Giving a great Valentine’s Day gift can be a challenge. It is really not that hard. All you need is some creativity, some fresh ideas and sometimes, even the traditional Valentine’s Day Gifts are the best choice. Much of this depends on the type of person who is receiving the gift and their personal likes and dislikes. Here are some gift ideas, options and advice that may help you make a good choice for a great Valentine’s Day gift for that special lady this Valentine’s Day.
1. Give perfume! Not just any perfume. Make it a special perfume. Romantic scents are the key here, as romance is a good reason for the gift, so buying a Victoria’s Secret scent, a favorite rock group or star’s scent, maybe a sex symbol that your special lady admires, their signature brand scent, might be a great choice! You can also pick out a scent that you really like and hope that your special lady likes it.
2. Buy a few great romantic DVD’s, CD’s or books. These can be enjoyed together, by both of you and you can make it a part of a very special romantic evening that you plan. The theme can be happy, romantic or whatever your special lady will like. This will make her feel great and set the mood for romance or interesting conversation or both. Valentine’s Day is meant for romantic moods!
3. Wine. Wine sets a romantic mood and if your special lady likes wine, go all out. Be creative and buy several types and brands of wine and fancy glasses. Tie ribbons, balloons, teddy bears, or whatever thrills your special lady around the glasses and wine bottles. Use your imagination. You can be daring, bold and sexy with this idea. Don’t forget the candles! Buy some romantic scented candles in subtle and sexy fragrances. These are great!
4. Make your special lady a personal Valentine’s Day card. This can be done with a computer, photos and a card making software program. It is easy, personal and you can customize the card to say exactly what you want. You can also tell your special lady exactly what is in your heart or show her with creative photos, pictures and artwork. This gift adds a personal and romantic touch that will melt your special lady’s heart. That is what Valentine’s Day is all about.
5. Chocolates. These do not have to be the same old usual chocolates. Not with all of the varieties, styles and types of candy available. You can get anything, from personalized candy to chocolate drinks to go with it. You can also make your special lady some fantastic homemade chocolate creations, if you are handy in the kitchen. Do not pass on the chocolate, as it is a known Valentine’s Day gift favorite and tradition.
6. Give jewelry! Diamonds are great, gold is wonderful and some of it dropped in a glass of champagne or in a box of chocolates is even better. Surprise your special lady with this Valentine’s Day gift and she will never forget it. The presentation is everything, so be creative and romantic! You can tie or hang jewelry from balloons, flowers, candy or anything that you think your special lady will find romantic!
7. Flowers. This is a sweet gift that is a Valentine’s Day tradition but it does not have to be boring. A replantable array of flowers is wonderful, flowers in a beautiful vase that will last long after the flowers are gone is also nice. Flowers scattered about the house, leading on a path to you is beautiful and a wonderful surprise for your special lady to find waiting for her this Valentine’s Day. This gift can be flower petals or actual flowers leading her on a a trail to a romantic bath, a romantic dinner or a special gift for her or to an area that you have prepared.
8. A Spa retreat certificate for a visit for both of you. Together, you and your special lady can go get pampered. This makes a wonderful gift for Valentine’s Day and it works with tickets to concerts, the opera, ballet, a massage, the movies, a horse and buggy ride, a limo ride, vacation packages, cruises or even a simple invitation to a romantic area for just the two of you. Your special lady will love this romantic Valentine’s Day gift.
9. Surprise your special lady with a romantic bedroom makeover. Have your bedroom redone in a romantic theme. This gift is great for couples and you can create a romantic mood that will be there for a long time after Valentine’s Day. This gift will please and can be enjoyed by both of you.
10. Give the gift of your time. Be hers for an entire day and evening, at her beck and call, spoil your special lady with phone calls, your undivided attention and love. Say that you are hers to have for a Valentine for anything that she wishes to do. This Valentine’s day gift is easy to give and your special lady will feel truly special. This gift is priceless and is my personal favorite.
Valentine’s Day gifts for your special lady do not have to be expensive to be wonderful. This Valentine’s day, be creative, kind, daring and romantic. Your special lady is worth it. Happy Valentine’s Day. May yours be sweet, romantic and satisfying.